Locally handmade clothing and accessories * 801 E. CENTER ST * MILWAUKEE, WI

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Caffeine and Notebooks


"Behind every successful woman...is a substantial amount of coffee." -Stephanie Piro

I wanted to share the places where Kelly and I spent most of our time planning out Project M. Milwaukee has plenty of lovely coffee shops, but these are the closest to our homes and future boutique location.

The first is Alterra, specifically their Riverwest location at 2999 N Humboldt Rd. With espresso this good, it's no wonder we had trouble finding a seat sometimes!

Also serving Alterra coffee, Fuel Cafe is sure to get our business for many mornings to come. I mean it's right across the street from the shop! I once joked that my only requirement for finding a retail location was having 60-second access to good espresso... mission accomplished.

Bree








No comments:

Post a Comment